SODC and VWHDC have provided details of a new consultation which seeks feedback on the Didcot Garden Town proposed delivery plan.
The councils have set out how they will manage expected growth for the town to include new roads, schools, shops, leisure facilities and more green spaces to support the additional homes already granted planning permission.
M·E·L Research, an independent market research company, is undertaking the consultation on behalf of the councils.
To view the proposed delivery plan, appendices and take part in the consultation please visit www.didcotgardentown.co.uk
You can access the online survey here
We strongly advise you read the proposed plan before making comments. Responses to the consultation can be submitted and received until midnight 31 July 2017. All comments will be handled anonymously unless submitted on behalf of groups or organisations.
Paper copies of the proposed delivery plan appendices and consultation forms are available at:
- South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, OX14 4SB
- Vale of White Horse District Council, Abbey House, Abbey Close Abingdon, OX14 3JE
- Didcot Civic Hall, Britwell Road, Didcot, OX11 7HN
- Didcot Library, 197 Broadway, Didcot, OX11 8RU
- Cornerstone Arts Centre, 25 Station Road, Didcot, OX11 7NE
- Didcot Wave, Newlands Avenue, Didcot, OX11 8NX
Source: Gerry Brough
Interim Head of Development and Regeneration, South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse District Council