The Harwell Parish website aims to be the preferred source of information about Harwell village life for all residents who have access to the internet.
The purpose of this website is:
- To make formal, public domain, Parish Council documents available to residents of Harwell.
- To provide information about the activities of the Parish Council, and to provide links to other sources of information about Local Government activities which affect the residents of Harwell.
- To provide information about plans, proposals and other activities which may have an impact on the lives of the village residents, together with information about how the Parish Council and other groups and individuals have responded or may respond.
- To provide information about services available in the village to its residents (Local Government, public, voluntary and commercial etc).
- Email addresses will only be published on the web site with the agreement of the owner of that address.
- There shall be no advertising on the web site except except for the inclusion of businesses and other organisations in the various listings pages and the reproduction of pages from Harwell News.
- Inclusion of businesses and other village organisations in the various listing pages shall be limited to the names and objectives of the organisations plus primary contact information. Inclusion shall be at the discretion of the Parish Council.
Other than the formal minutes and reports of the Parish Council, any opinions expressed on the web site are not necessarily those of the Parish Council, or of the webmaster.
Information is presented in good faith, but the Parish Council can not accept any responsibility for its accuracy.