Thur April 25th, 1930 hrs Village Hall
Before the meeting, electors may place resolutions on the agenda, which may be voted on by those at the meeting. These resolutions are not binding on the Parish Council, but they must be taken into account, especially if they are thought to represent the views of a large part of the community. Agenda items should have beeen with the clerk by Monday April 15th.
The following matters have so far been placed on the Agenda:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Parish Council Chairman’s Report
- Mason’s Funfair: presentation by proprietor requesting village consent to hold the funfair on the recreation ground
- Parish organisations: report Harwell & Hendred Youth FC. Other organisation are welcome to provide a report, by prior arrangement with the chairman
- Proposals for village enhancements
- Vale Local Plan: very brief update. See note below.
- Planning: Presentation by the developers of the proposed Grove Road housing development, followed by questions and discussion. Display boards of the proposal will be available to view in the Village Hall before the meeting.
- Any Other Business
We anticpate that the items about proposals for houses in Grove Road and about the Local Plan will each generate a lot of questions and discussion. Rather than making it a very long meeting, or curtailing the discussion, we have arranged a separate meeting on Tuesday April 30th to discuss the Local Plan.