Thurs April 24th. Village Hall. 1930.
Do please come to the Annual Parish Meeting on Thursday 24th, at 7.30 pm. There will be updates on lots of local items – Feast, Village Hall, etc.
Visiting speakers include a representative from OCC to outline the Winnaway proposals, and a representative from Bloor Homes to introduce a new housing proposal for the village.
(Note, Bloor Homes are intending to distribute a leaflet to all houses in the Village, and they plan an exhibition of their proposals in the Village Hall on Saturday afternoon of April 26th)
There will also be a review of the Vale Local Plan Updates and an opportunity to discuss their implications for the parish.
Here’s the formal notice of the meeting:
TO ALL ELECTORS OF HARWELL YOU ARE INVITED TO TAKE PART IN THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING TO BE HELD AT THE VILLAGE HALL, HIGH STREET, HARWELL
On Thursday 24th April 2014 at 7.30 pm
Under the Chairmanship of Mr David Marsh (Chairman of the Parish Council)
The Parish Meeting may by law discuss all parish affairs & pass resolutions about them.
The following matters have so far been placed on the Agenda:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Parish Council Chairman’s Report
- Planning: Reports on the Vale’s Local Plan & OCC’s proposals for The Winnaway, presentation re Bloor Homes proposal for Blenheim Hill
- Report from Harwell Feast Committee & Harwell Village Hall Trustees
- Update on the defibrillator order
- Any Other Business