Information from the Vale
The Great British Spring Clean is running this year from Friday 20th March until Monday 13th April.
Many of you will already know this, as we’ve already started to receive litter pick bookings for this period.
As per usual, we will be lending out litter pickers, high visibility jackets and litter bags for both recyclable and non-recyclable items.
Capacity for the weekend of the 28th March is incredibly limited, as we have had many bookings already. However, there is no pressure to organise your picks specifically within those dates, or specifically at weekends.
If you would like to book equipment for The Great British Spring Clean 2020, you must contact the Waste Team at VWHDC with all of the information below(email: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Please note, that bookings will not be accepted and/or confirmed if they are missing any of this information:
– The number of adult-/child-size pickers that you would like
– A delivery and collection address for the equipment
– A collection location for the litter bags (ordinarily a public space which is accessible for our crews)
– The attached guidance and risk assessment completed and signed (this can be scanned and sent to us, or if you are sending by post please alert us to this when providing the information above)
– The parish that you are emailing from
– A contact telephone number for the organiser