Except where otherwise stated, all meetings are on Tuesdays, in the Village Hall committee room, conducted under the adopted Standing Orders
Council and committee meetings are open to members of the public (see Standing Orders, Section 3 General Meetings). The committee room is fairly small, so if possible please let the clerk know if you want to attend as a member of the public. Alternative, larger, accommodation can then be arranged, if there will be a large number of people attending.
- Council meetings are held, usually at 7.30pm, on the second Tuesday of each month (except August)
- The Planning Committee meets at 7.30pm on the third Thursday of the month
- The Lands Committee meets at 7.30pm. on the fourth Tuesday of the month
- The Staffing Committee meets twice a year, and additionally when needed, in the council office
- Councillor surgeries are held on 3rd Wednesdays of the month, at 7.00pm in the council office
- The Annual Parish Meeting is held in the Orchard Hall when available – see table below
There is a summary list of planning applications not yet reviewed, and hence part of the agenda of the next relevant meeting.
Comments on specific planning applications can usually be found here in advance of the publication of the minutes.
Forthcoming Meetings and Agendas
|19th March 2020||7.30pm||Planning Committee||agenda|
|24th March 2020||7.30pm||Extraordinary parish council meeting CANCELLED||agenda|
|24th March 2020||Lands Committee CANCELLED|
|14th April 2020||7.30pm||Parish Council meeting|
|16th April 2020||7.30pm||Planning Committee|
|28th April 2020||7.30pm||Lands Committee|
|12th May 2020||7.30pm||Parish Council meeting|
|29th May 2020||7.30pm||Annual Parish Meeting (provisional date)|
Minutes of a recent meeting are provisional until confirmed at the next relevant meeting.