Available now at Kassam Stadium
OCC Councillor Sally Povolotsky has advised that walk-in COVID-19 vaccinations have resumed as of 10th January at the mass vaccination centre at the Kassam Stadium in Oxford.
This means that anyone eligible – including 12-15 year olds – can get a jab without the need for an appointment. It is anticipated that this offer will be available between 9am and 7pm most days, except when Oxford United is playing at home at the weekend.
However, residents are advised to check opening times on the NHS Grab A Jab website before travelling to the stadium. The website lists vaccination sites that offer walk-ins and opening times, and it will be updated shortly with details about the walk-in offer at the Kassam.
Walk-in opportunities will be available at the Kassam for:
• boosters for people aged 18 years old and over
• boosters for people aged 16 and 17, who are at high risk from COVID-19 or frontline health and social care workers
• boosters for people with a weakened immune system who have had their 3rd dose and who have a letter from their GP or hospital specialist
• 1st and 2nd doses for people aged 12 years old and over
• 3rd doses for people with a weakened immune system aged 12 years old and over
Residents can also continue to book appointments at the Kassam and they can do this by visiting the National Booking Service online.